CONTEXT MEETING TM
eMDT made simple
- Governance standards and data security maintained at all times.
- Technology should not get in the way of delivering best clinical care.
- Standardised, repeatable outcome with audit in place.
- Accessibility and flexibility in the clinical environment.
- Enhances the patient pathway, reducing delays that currently exist.
- Adopt new ways of working to improve patient care delivery.
Secure access to the Platform using your own tablet, laptop, smartphone* or desktop).
Enabling flexible access for all attendees.
This function runs in the background to confirm compliance is fully adhered to.
- Clinicians may miss MDT meetings as they are on different sites.
- Current MDTs are still largely paper based with a huge administration
- Large number of cases are discussed which leads to time constraint issues.
- Meetings are fixed with a lack of flexibility that leads to delays in the
- Expensive hardware is required to perform MDTs across hospital sites.
- Remote access from anywhere using a laptop or tablet.
- All data sits within the system.
- Cases can be previewed in advance of the meeting, thereby making more efficient use of the time within the meeting.
- Asynchronous Quoracy function can sign off case discussion prior, reducing the workload within the live meeting.
- Existing hardware can be utilised if required with no additional costs incurred.
“It’s not an exaggeration to say that our MDT would not work without the Context platform. The platform is easy and intuitive to use. Most importantly, the asynchronous quoracy means that it very much fits in to our busy schedules. This allows us to achieve robust MDT outcomes for patients without having to have everyone present at a single meeting. Very impressive!”
Dr Dan Henderson, Consultant Clinical Oncologist,
Birmingham Breast Group
“As a Practice Manager I have been using the Context Health eMDT platform for the past 2 years and it has allowed our cancer team to drastically reduce the time taken from diagnosis to treatment for our patients. The ability to collate and present patient cases and record recommendations in a virtual meeting of this type has made my job so much easier!”
Michelle Drayton, Practice Manager,
Essex Urology Ltd
“I have been using the Context Health platform for a couple of years for our MDT’s. As a coordinator I have found it easy to use. Recent upgrades & improvements have made it more user friendly for users. Context Health IT support is always readily available to provide additional support should it be needed too.”
Joanne Hill, CNS Breast Care Nurse,
The Old Chapel Business Centre,
33 Church Street, Coggeshall, Essex CO6 1TX, UK.
Company Registration No. 09528497
8 Albany Street
Edinburgh EH1 3QB
Tel: +44 (0)1245 468 678
138 Cecil Street
#13-02 Cecil Court
Tel:+65 (3) 7652 1998