CONTEXT MEETING TM
eMDT made simple
- Governance standards and data security maintained at all times.
- Technology should not get in the way of delivering best clinical care.
- Standardised, repeatable outcome with audit in place.
- Accessibility and flexibility in the clinical environment.
- Enhances the patient pathway, reducing delays that currently exist.
- Adopt new ways of working to improve patient care delivery.
Secure access to the Platform using your own tablet, laptop, smartphone* or desktop).
Enabling flexible access for all attendees.
This function runs in the background to confirm compliance is fully adhered to.
TIME TO DIAGNOSIS
– the initial investigations that lead to the diagnosis of Cancer. The patient is informed of the diagnosis.
TIME TO RECOMMENDATION
– the data is collated and discussed at the MDT Meeting and a Recommendation is made.
TIME TO TREATMENT
– once the Recommendation is made, the patient is then reviewed again and management / treatment plan is agreed.
- Clinicians may miss MDT meetings as they are on different sites.
- Current MDTs are still largely paper based with a huge administration
- Large number of cases are discussed which leads to time constraint issues.
- Meetings are fixed with a lack of flexibility that leads to delays in the
- Expensive hardware is required to perform MDTs across hospital sites.
- Remote access from anywhere using a laptop or tablet.
- All data sits within the system.
- Cases can be previewed in advance of the meeting, thereby making more efficient use of the time within the meeting.
- Asynchronous Quoracy function can sign off case discussion prior, reducing the workload within the live meeting.
- Existing hardware can be utilised if required with no additional costs incurred.
The Old Chapel Business Centre,
33 Church Street, Coggeshall, Essex CO6 1TX, UK.
Company Registration No. 09528497
8 Albany Street
Edinburgh EH1 3QB
Tel: +44 (0)1245 468 678
138 Cecil Street
#13-02 Cecil Court
Tel:+65 (3) 7652 1998